With the Season 4 of PUBG Mobile concluding just yesterday, we now have official information about the next update and Season 5 which begins from January 19. Tencent is rolling out the 0.10.5 update to players in batches, so it might take a bit more time to reach everyone and the fifth season of Royale Pass begins from tomorrow, 7:30 AM IST (UTC 2 AM). The PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update brings a new weapon along with a Laser Sight attachment and bug fixes.
The update is slowly rolling out. Expected deployment to all regions: 16:00 (UTC+8). Season 5 and the new season Royale pass will be available at UTC 2 AM, Jan 19th.
Here's everything that is coming with the PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update
The Mk47 Mutant is an assault rifle with multiple fire modes and a 20-bullet clip. It uses 7.62mm rounds and has slots for magazine, grips, muzzle and sight or scope. The Mutant has a 20-ammo magazine which can be expanded up to 30 bullets using an extended magazine.
Tencent has also added a new Laser Sight attachment that provides better recoil control when doing hip fire. This allows players to fire more accurately and the MK47 is just one of the many weapons that can make use of it.
The new 0.10.5 update also brings a new season to the game. The new Season 5 will give players a clean slate and also brings a slew of new premium outfits, taunting emotes and more rewards than ever.
Apart from these two major updates, there are a bunch of in-game improvements such as the availability of Vikendi map when creating rooms. This indicates that the Vikendi map is out of beta now and we expect a much more organized loot and optimized gameplay on it.
With the 0.10.5 update rolling out to players, they will also be able to set the in-game voice back to classic after it was updated with the earlier update.
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The "Classic" voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi's resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.